Saturday, June 24, 2006
Before anything else...
I got my freakin' greencard!!! How great is that? I was just bitching about how it was missing in action and then...BAMM!!! I have it in my hands now! Hep hep...Hurray!

Back to action, yeah, I had a horrible day at work yesterday. I worked 3pm-11pm. Just horrible. Not even my greencard photo can make me smile yesterday. Wally is a freakin' crazy place on weekends. What's more, crazy people seem to decide they get together on that same horrible day.

Anyway, just finished talking to my hubby. It's 6:03am now, just chillin' while waiting for 6:30 to take my pills and then I'll go back to bed. That's part of my routine. My husband has a very crazy work schedule, as crazy as the working place is (USPS). Sometimes he works at 3am and so I have to wake up at 2am to get everything done. So, I am really tired sometimes. Just like now. I wanna sleep...I'm falling as......as...... Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.....

posted by isay at 3:01 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors