Tuesday, May 27, 2008
Life in a Fast Lane
Yep...that's my life right now.
Like I don't have a lot of time
to blog, chat, email...
or call somebody,
even if they call me over the phone,
I don't answer. Period.

I feel bad
But I always think it's better
to do those things
when I have enough time,
not short or long
just enough.

Life for me now
basically
is eating, working, sleeping...
and the cycle goes on and on....
Life shouldn't be this way, right?
Then why in the HELL
am I caught up in this fucked up cycle?
posted by isay at 1:52 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors