Monday, June 26, 2006
I am soo depressed!
I miss my family in the PI! I wish I can go home now and then take my family to the US when I come back. But that's wishful thinking. I know. That's why I am so depressed. I feel so down and my hands are tied.

Another thing, my sister is pushing me to get her a job here in the US as a nursing assistant. It bugs the hell out of me because it is not easy and she thinks it is. It takes a lot of research and patience. I really hope that I can do this thing for her. But as I said, it is not easy. No wonder I can not sleep at night, right? I got so much sh*t. My period's not coming yet and I am expecting it this week. I am very nervous because what if it won't come? What now? My husband and I are not yet ready to start a family. I am not ready for kids yet. I hope that my period's gonna start dropping anytime soon. I really need it! Help me pray!
posted by isay at 1:13 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors