Thursday, July 27, 2006
The Gas Rage
My God! Is this gonna get better or what? It's been like decades since I waited for these freakin' gas prices to go down! It seems like the gas is on enraged on something and wants to hit back!

Shoot! Somebody's gotta do something! All those idiot politicians...please forget your idiocity (dunno if there's such a word) and fix this shit! It better get better or we're gonna be in a lot of trouble.

The last time I went to the Filipino store(months ago), I asked for a special kind of bread that they make. We call it pandesal. The lady told me the gas is so expensive so they didn't make any. I was surprised --- what the hell has gas got to do with the bread? Did they actually put gas on the bread? Just joking. I knew what she meant...you know, too.

So, hell...when am I gonna get my bread, then? It better be soon or I'm gonna be really pissed!
posted by isay at 2:56 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At 2:14 PM, Blogger [insert name here] said…

    yo.yeh te hgas prices are retarted.if gas prices dont go down, i wont be able to have a car when i finally start driving!!i'm cheap , so i'll keep mooching off my mom or make my boyfriend drive me everywhere!so yeah visit my site or something if you wanna.

     
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors