Thursday, July 20, 2006
I love the Public Library!
There's no place like the public library! It's incredibly great that I could forgive some snotty old staff.

It's there where we get DVDs, CDs, Books, Mags, etc.... They have a lot of stuff...and all for free!!! Can you believe that?

I am so excited because I grew up in the Philippines without this type of government service. You know what I mean? In order for you to watch movies, rent it or go to the movie theatre and it'll cost you an arm and a leg. But here, people enjoy so much free stuff. Public library, (as well as EBT and WIC), is one of them. All you have to do is have a spare time to go to any library location - but it's a hit or miss, though. Sometimes you go there and all they got are crappy movies or the one you're looking for was checked out by some jerk. Or better yet, a thousand rednecks are cramped inside. But, you don't have to pay any shit, though so that's a good bargain. Blockbuster is charging too much these days.

Anyway, yeah, just wanna share that with you. In this world today, you gotta make ways of saving without totally missing any new movies (yep, they also have a vast selection of new movies) or any bestselling books. And in the public library, a price of a gas is all I have to pay!
posted by isay at 9:17 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors