Saturday, July 22, 2006
Our neighbor's stolen truck is...
...yes, stolen. I just found out yesterday that Joe, our neighbor, just a house away from us, was frantic and raving mad coz his truck was stolen. At about 5:30am yesterday.

I found out there's a history of break-ins in our neighborhood before, about 3 years ago. It seemed crazy to be happening, I thought, because this is really a nice community. But, hell, no, it did happen. They said, one time, a helicopter was all over our neighborhood, police cars scattered, to arrest a teenager, who is a daughter of an old lady, living here. About 2 houses away from ours. She was a a drug addict, twisted young little girl, connected with hoodlums who, they said, would be tipped by her about our neighbors' routine and cars. Well, she was caught and went to jail for that. For a while, people had the sense of security of her absense. No break-ins happened.

But a week ago, she came back. Why the in the hell should she come back? Sure enough, Joe's truck was stolen. Now, I am wondering who did it. Coincidence? I would say no. Our neighborhood is a very nice and quiet place. If something like this was committed, it's because it was well-planned. So, I hope they see through that bitch and send her away again.
posted by isay at 1:57 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At 6:59 AM, Blogger Airah said…

    geez.. that bad? :(

    anyway, hope you'll still have a nice day! *hugs*

    sincerely,
    aiRah

     
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors