Monday, July 17, 2006
Getting Up Everyday
I tell you, everyday I get up in the morning is like a torture to me lately. And I am not a lazy person. Nor am I pregnant.

Thinking about this, it dawned on me that there are things in my life at this point in time that really get to me and depress me so much, even just to think of them. STRESS.

Primarily, my job. Everyday is like hell in there! You deal with stupid people, both customers and co-workers, striving not to be stupid, too, as you go along dealing with them. I really have to exert extra effort for that. Freakin' extra effort just for that. And another extra for the job itself.

Secondarily, I would say, I kinda miss my family. I mean, my husband and I are living here in Florida, but my family is in the Philippines. I get so frustrated almost every time I think about plans on bringing them here to live with us, if not, close by. It's been more than 2 years since the last time I saw them.

Thirdly, our vacation to Hawaii is getting closer and closer so, it adds up to the frustration. Not the trip itself...Me and my husband really need it...but the anticipation...and the fact that the days laltely, are surprisingly, getting a little bit slower than it used to be.

So, what do you think? Getting up everyday? Is it only me?
posted by isay at 7:01 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors