Monday, July 31, 2006
I had a celebrity moment in the beach
I had such a great time yesterday in the beach, although the tide was very high, and the water was bad, everything was great. Oooppsss..we're not forgetting the wrinkly and fat asses!

People are so funny. They walk back and forth, back and forth, displaying all the nasty things that they got. I am in no means discriminating anybody, for I have a flaw myself (not fat or fat, wrinkly ass), but goshdarnit! Don't flaunt it! Well, I admit I can be very inconfident and insecure, and being confident is the deal...but please, spare everyone! Don't add up to the eye sores in the world in that department.

Oh well, at one time yesterday in the beach, I was reading a magazine, while listening to my mp3...two old ladies came up to me. My husband saw them , I didn't...and he was shouting at me about something, well, I couldn't hear...I was listening to music, remember? As I found out, two old bitches were reading the frontpage of the magazine, and worse...they want a piece of it, too! Shoot! I should've just ignored them but the bitches weren't to be ignored! So, I ended up being nice and sharing the goddamn mag to them, about freakin' Ashlee Simpson having surgeries on her nose, lips, wherever, of all the things.

Anyway, I was thinking, aren't we allowed to have some privacy here? All of a sudden, I know how it feels to be a celebrity. It's probably so annoying having people ask for photos and autographs in the beach when all you wanna do is lay down and rest.
posted by isay at 7:42 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors