Saturday, July 29, 2006
A ticket for meter violation
How great is that? You go to the public library to get free stuff and then when you go back to your car, you got a ticket for a meter violation. And it's worth $22. Where in the hell is my coin purse when I needed it? Damn it!

I tell you, that sucks! They quoted in the ticket, too, that $7 of it will go to school's traffic whatever. Really? I haven't seen any changes in schools here in Florida. Schools here still suck, including the traffic situation. So I don't know what's going on. I wish they will not just say anything about giving money to anybody, so nobody will expect something. Since they're not obviously doing anything.

I was in the wrong, yes, but I am going to pay for it. Expensive way to learn a 25-minute mistake. Hopefully the money will go to the right place.
posted by isay at 6:24 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors