Saturday, August 05, 2006
Looking forward for a great time!
Yeah, after all the shit at work, me and my husband will be going to Tampa for the Red Sox game, and to meet my in-laws.

Meaning???

We're going to party!

Well, not literally. We're just gonna have a great time, away from the craziness that we call "jobs". You know, the position you have in a company that makes you do things you don't like but you have to OR no paycheck every two weeks? Yes, that's what I am talking about.

Anyway, you won't be reading anything from me in a couple of days but I'll be back on Monday. I'm not sure if you'll miss me but I sure as hell am hoping.

Okay, till Monday, Guys!!! MWAHHH!!!
posted by isay at 3:29 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors