Wednesday, August 02, 2006
Waitress Found Her Stolen ID Through ID-ing a Patron
I was just browsing around AOL when this story caught my attention. Yes, caught my attention more than Elizabeth Hurley's announcement of marriage.

A very weird coincidence but you read it right, a waitress found her stolen ID when she asked a customer her identification card to prove she was more than 21 years old. Stupid bitch that the identity thief was, she gave it to the waitress without probably thinking that KARMA is near. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

Well, click here if you wanna read the entire story.

I gotta laugh at this, man. It shows that you have to pay your dues, if not now, soon. So if you do something wrong, don't expect you're gonna get away with it. Sooner or later, you gonna get caught.
posted by isay at 2:04 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At 8:21 PM, Blogger Talamasca said…

    That identity thief is in one helluva deep shit! Haha.

    I guess the "your karmaic pain is my karmaic gain" thingy definitely works.

     
  • At 2:23 AM, Blogger isay said…

    Yeah, it definitely works. I can't imagine being very calm about it, though. If I found out who stole my ID, I would love to punch her/him in the face. And then call the cops. But then, I am not a violent person.

     
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors