Wednesday, June 06, 2007
How selfish can a person get?
I always am very loyal and trusting to the people I like, most of all, my friends and loved ones.
Well at work, I have a lot of friends but seldom I trust them with anything except for one person. And that is one of my direct supervisors, Miss Cindy.

I've known she's been through a lot, with her husband bedridden and a very sickly daughter. Her daughter would have these convulsions that it is so ridiculously unfair to happen for such a beautiful girl, who's got so much potential. Despite all of these, you could never see in Miss Cindy any signs of stress and sadness. She would be joking around and laugh a lot.

Recently, she took her daughter for a surgery to make her life easierl. All I know, it was very successful. I was so happy for them!

Then a couple of days ago I was told by Miss Cindy that last springbreak, her daughter eloped. I was just so dumbfounded I couldn't say anything for a while. Especially the way she talked about it, you would think she was just joking. But yes, she said, she and her bf eloped and got married.

What an ungrateful bitch! Her mother just went through a lot of stuff. She always was there for her daughter for 18 years of her life, convulsions and all, and then when Miss Cindy had the chance to enjoy life after her daughter's surgery, she left. It might be part of modern american culture but I just don't get it. The least that she could've done is go to college, get a degree and help out her mom for a while before settling down herself.

Miss Cindy is such a sweet person and I know she deserves happiness and right now, she's a hurt. Covering it, as usual, with her laughs and grins. I really hope that someday, her daughter realize what she just did. She'll have her own kids.

As they say, you'll get what you invested in this life. For both the mother and daughter, I wish them all the luck. And hopefully time will heal all the wounds for them.
posted by isay at 3:24 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors