Thursday, October 26, 2006
Day-off today...what a boring life!
There's nothing to do but be in front of the computer, check emails, write blogs, etc...what the fuck!!! I've been doing these things everyday and it gets really boring and very depressing. I do not understand that feeling since when I work, I am looking forward to my days off and when I do have them, I feel nothing at all! I know it is because I am always alone in the house during my off. But, is there something wrong with me? I would like to know if there's a doctor out there or somebody who can relate.

We have been trying to sell the house so for the past few weeks, there's not an hour in a day that I didn't do anything. There's always something that I found to do. And so much energy. I guess, it's coz of the fact that we were really getting rid of this house. But now, I don't know anymore. It is a very disturbing feeling considering that's what I want so badly...move out of the house and go to South Carolina, or North Carolina---somewhere.

Well, I'd better get hold of myself. And focus. Focus. Focus.
posted by isay at 2:58 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors