Tuesday, October 24, 2006
My Ex-boyfriend freakin' dropped me a note!!!
Or notes, rather....Yes, you read right! So, what's the deal? Well, he was just my first boyfriend and first love, we never really formally broke up, but he broke my heart. So how's that?

So, after so many years, he decided to drop me a line or so in my friendster account. Made me so mad. He never did a few years ago. He never approached me or talked to me about our relationship. We never communicated. But then again, I never did. and what's done is done. One thing's for sure, though. He's gonna be the first love and first heartbreak for me. Very strong emotions. And, because of those things, he'll forever hold a place in my heart.

If you are reading this John, well, that's the truth.
posted by isay at 12:28 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors