Monday, October 30, 2006
waiting for my PDA and that bitch Lynne Cheney
I am so excited coz according to my tracking record, the PDA that I ordered from Walmart is arriving today. Isn't that great? Cheer for me!!!

On the other hand, I lost a 100 bucks for it. Dang! Why does everything have to be expensive? Especially all those things that you like? I don't know about you, it seems to me that way, anyway.

And to think that bitch Lynne was bragging about there's no broken government, and the economy's great...I saw that Wolf show in CNN, and Cheney's bitch of a wife was the guest. and she was forever so irritating, so defensive...I mean, common, she was claiming she was only guesting for a book to promote and then when asked about her coward of a husband, attacked Wolf and CNN on the spot about being bias and about distorting information...If anything, Cheney is obviously under the skirt of this ugly woman.

Great government? Great economy? And to think she was acting like she was a very educated and intelligent old witch. Is she blind? Dumb? She was freaking out, trying to defend everything that the Bush Administration screwed up, from the war to Katrina...EVERYTHING. And I am so glad that Wolf put her ass on the right place. Served the bitch right!

You don't mess with Wolf, bitch! If you wanna rule a show and intimidate a host, go some show that will kiss your ass and say yes to everything you discuss...but then, what show would that be?

Well, I guess, you just have to get used to having your old wrinkly ass being put into place.
posted by isay at 1:12 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors