Tuesday, August 08, 2006
My employer pisses me off!!!
I am talking about the company in general. Well, some managers do, but I used to be one and understand that if it's a company's policy, there's nothing you can do about it.

Anyways, I found out that the week of 8/12 till 8/19, I will only be working for 1, one, uno, day. Can you believe that? The thing that pisses me off more is that they never granted my wish to be full time, eventhough I asked for it for so many times now, and the fact that I know I deserve it.

I worked with this company for almost 2 years now. When they hired me the first time, I worked full time for like 7 1/2 months, a cashier for less than 4 months and a customer service manager for the rest. Until I got in an unfortunate situation where my working permit expired, and I had to stop for a while. INS sucks anyway, I am so tired of them, and I won't talk about them. In short, they screwed me up. INS didn't send me my renewed working permit in time. And I told my manager about that, too. He was so nonchalant about it. They told me I had at least 2 weeks to take care of it. Knowing that, I sure as hell thought I was okay!

My last day prior to my WP's expiration date, the personnel department called me up. It was about 4pm. They want me to produce a certain paper to extend my permit for a few weeks. And guess what, they want me to have it by 5pm that same freakin' day! I wanted to cry. And yes, I did. There is no way I could get that paper by 5pm so I gave up.

And then, the manager called me up and said he'd fix me up coz he needed a great employee like me. He wanted me back. So I was so excited.

Only to be disappointed again. They never make me full time ever since. They said they don't hire full time anymore. I should have known that! They screwed me up the first time, they'll screw me up again! And again...

So today, about that once a week sched that they have for me, they can have it! They said they're gonna fix that for me coz they need me....well, they'd better! There's no way I'm gonna show up and work 1 day a week! I just won't work at all!

I am very useful to their operation considering all the trainings they provided for me. I can actually run their freakin' store! But no way in hell, though. I want to work on the department I like and do a great job about it.

This company just never fails to piss me off! If it's not only a 5-minute drive from home, I'd be long gone from that God-forsaken place!
posted by isay at 1:30 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At 11:49 PM, Blogger isay said…

    yes, i am just waiting after my vacation in hawaii the end of august. after that, i'll look around for great opportunities. nobody deserves that treatment, you know. that's why i got double excitement on my upcoming vacation - to relax and then, kiss their asses goodbye! that would be very nice!

    btw, you would be a great boss! maybe you should think of some business and i'll work for you? hehehe...

     
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors