Wednesday, June 20, 2007
My co-worker was robbed!
The other night one of my elder co-workers was robbed at the parking lot, right after his shift. Yeah, so much for safety and peace of mind at work. These thugs didn't only rob $500.00 off an old man, but also robbed those who knew what happened the sense of confidence that nothing bad happens when you go out to your car. It is such a shame how cowards are operating now...targeting old helpless people.

For what had happened, well, my co-worker apparently withdrew some money from the ATM before he left work. Some coward bastards, probably, were watching and followed him to his car.

I was only robbed twice, but I tell you, once was enough! That's when you really realize how precious life is, more than cash and jewelry. And as far as I can remember, the robberies in my life (starring ME as the victim), occured when I was in a big crowd, and when I was almost alone, walking along a sidewalk. Well, twice robbed, lessons have been learned, believe me.
posted by isay at 1:13 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors