Friday, June 15, 2007
Reasons I hate living in Florida
  1. TRAFFIC. Everywhere. Roads are just poorly planned, it is so ridiculous! I-4 is like a meeting place for every kind of vehicle, from wherever part of the country.
  2. PEOPLE. From the regular residents to the politicians - the same - they don't give a fuck. I think people who lives here in Florida are bunch of retards. Politically uninvolved, and as dumb as hell. What's more, majority of these people are just plain mean. You could tell their lives are miserable.
  3. NEWSPAPER. Orlando Sentinel just plainly sucks! We only buy it during Sundays, for one and only reason - COUPONS. They just don't have anything to write worth my time.
  4. LOCAL NEWS CHANNELS. Boring! Some are plainly boring, and some are trying-hard copycats. The only reason I watch one of those channels is the weather. And that's a given. I just flip through them and whoever says the weather first, that's where I watch. And then after that - OFF.

I have so much on my mind to say to point out as reasons, but sometimes they overwhelm me so much I forget. It is so frustrating how these things affect a person's quality of life. We can't wait to get the hell out of here! Believe me, the SUN is not worth it!

posted by isay at 8:56 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors