Saturday, July 08, 2006
The devil Wears Prada was great!!!!
I am so glad that I chose to watch The Devil Wears Prada over The Pirates of the Carribean. It was such an inspiring, funny,emotional and realistic movie that was carried out perfectly by the performers, especially Meryl Streep. She's an awesome actress. I thought she looked like Glen Close as Cruella Devil but Goddamnit! She was that and all, too!!! Being a bitch and a very caring and protective mother was a great role that she portrayed. Anne Hathaway, of course, was perfect as a goofy and unfashionable yet ambitious girl, with an equally goofy and unfashionable yet handsome boyfriend. The boyfriend was good too. I love the shots, too. Cinematography was great and the clothes!!! Oh my!!!

I really think that you guys should watch. I probably won't watch Pirates since I read a lot of bad reviews. I always am very picky with movies because of how expensive they are right now. And plus the fact that I don't have time to waste on wastes, if you know what I mean.
posted by isay at 6:10 PM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors