Monday, July 03, 2006
Fun under the Sun
Well, there was actually NO SUN yesterday. My husband and I went to the beach although it was cloudy. We wanted to get a tan before we go to Hawaii in August. But considering there's no sun we didn't really stayed that long. We're trying again some time when we're off of work.

Though we didn't get the sun that we wanted, I still had a great time. I like to be in the beach. It relaxes me so much. The breeze, water, everything! Also, I see many people around me doing different things.

Fat people wearing really skimpy swimsuits - they never cease to amaze me!
Kids playing around - Oh boy! They are very cute! Building sand castles and stuff.
Families putting up their tents for a private celebration, which I think is really weird...a tent in the beach? What the heck?
I also saw a lady writing down stuff and then put them in an envelope then sealed it. Doing bills in the beach???? Hmmm....why not?

Anyway, these things really remind me of home. Going to the beach is like a very important family gathering that even the furthest relative from you will come over and attend whatever the celebration is. And the best part of all is the FOOD. Oh my, lots of them, too! We always eat using our hands instead of spoons and forks. To add some personal touch to it, I guess...
posted by isay at 11:42 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors