Wednesday, July 05, 2006
The Headache in July 4th
I know I am a day late but I was too tired yesterday to do anything with my laptop. I worked all the way to 11pm last night. I missed whatever there is to miss. Fireworks and such, although I am not a fan of fireworks. Back home, too many fingers were blown, as well as lives because of those. I am not phobic though. I just don't enjoy them that much like when people see them, they oooohhh and aaahhh and scream, whatever.

Anyway, during this particular holiday, I always have a headache. Not literally all the time, but mostly headachingly irritated with our neighbors. It just so happens that we belong to a neighborhood who are too nice to each other they want you to invite them into your lives, as well.

I mean, what the fuck? A few days before July 4th, they've been asking for donations to buy some fireworks and finance the party that they're gonna be having in the neighborhood. And everyday since they've been giving those flyers (sticking it to your door), they never stop reminding us. That really pissed me more than anything. Isn't a donation supposed to be voluntary? Why do they have to remind us all the time. Can't they take a hint? I just can't believe that these people, so caught up with themselves, didn't even think that WE MAY NEED DONATIONS, TOO! Damn it!

BTW, I only went to these street parties that they throw in once. So far, I missed 2. I have a job so, that should be taken into consideration. As well as my husband. They've been giving us these weird looks but who cares? You can't please everybody else. The most important thing that I learned living here in America is that never care about what others think on what you do. As well as mind your own business, right?
posted by isay at 2:35 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors