Thursday, July 06, 2006
Hand me the money!
I had a weird encounter yesterday at work. I am a customer service manager/associate in superstore I'm sure everyone of you will recognize if I mention the name, which I won't. Sorry.

Anyway, everyday, I deal with mostly the impossibly weirdest and stupidest people in the entire universe. But the one I am going to share with you, which happened yesterday, is somewhat custom-based (so they said), which I was unaware of.

A customer was returning one item to the customer service desk, and she shoved her entire cartful of groceries in the counter, which was very small, by the way. It was designed like that to cater only to returns and exchange and all that crap, not for checking out items. We have registers for those. If there's only less than 10 items, I wouldn't mind. But this bitch had a cart full of shit.

Anyway, I pointed to her these facts and she got angry at me, and refuses to help me out bagging her shit. So I did it. I was so close to stabbing her. BTW, all these time this was happening, she was smooching with her boyfriend. Also a loser. And then, just when I thought I'm gonna get rid of her, I gave her her receipt and change. When I said that, noone seemed to hear me, as I said, they were too busy eating each other. So, I put the change on the counter, no other intentions of disrespect on my part. And then, I bagged all her shit since she refused to help me out.

And then, I thanked her and she never moved or anything. Just stared at me and the change. I'm like, what now? And then the loser of a bf took the change, gave it back to me and then told me to put the change in the bitch's hand. I didn't know what the fuck that was all about!!! So I did what I was told, all along saying, "I am sorry for my ignorance, ma'am and thank you so much. Both of you have been a great help to me." That being said to her, I just left and told everyone I worked with that I was going to take my break coz I was just an inch away from exploding. God damn it!!!

Okay, I might be ignorant on some things, but God damn it, who is not? I asked my co-worker and asked her about what happened and she said some people take offense in just putting the change in the counter. You have to hand it to them. But under the circumstances, I was left with no choice. There should be an exception to that rule. But then again, idiots don't think like that. I am glad I am not one of them.
posted by isay at 4:36 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors