Saturday, August 19, 2006
Dealing with waiting
Today, my schedule sucks 1pm-10pm. In a place where I work, it's definitely the worst place to be in on weekends.

Recently, I haven't been writing regularly. I say it is because I have been so low that nothing comes to mind to write. My vacation is almost here and the days have been incredibly slow. Bob (my husband), has been asking me if I am okay. I'd always say yes but heknows me better.

So, yesterday, he asked me if I can take it. I was wondering what he was talking about and he said, if I can take the wait. He was so afraid I'll go into my depression because I can not handle it. I was like, of course, I can. Why not?

But, I had to rethink. I realize I do not really know. I am going crazy!!!

What I am just doing is try my best to work everyday, take it day at a time. I am feeling better. Yes, but still hoping that the days will help me on this.

To the days - can you make it faster, please?
posted by isay at 8:22 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors