Wednesday, August 09, 2006
Why some people don't think
Because they're idiots?

That would be the only explanation I can come up to. Human beings are supposed to be able to think, distinguish right from wrong. Every places I've been to, I've seen so many of this kind.

  • People goes through the exit doors when they enter, and goes out through the entrance.
  • They love multi-tasking: ALWAYS ON THEIR CELLPHONES WHEN RUNNING ERRANDS, EVEN WHEN DRIVING.
  • They love to overtake. They love to be always the first in line.
  • They sneeze in front of you without covering their mouths.
  • Very impatient with everything.
  • They love it free on everything.

Well, that was yesterday's experience. I sure am not looking forward for today's. I am just so sick of it! I wish I can talk to their brains or maybe, I can be a brain activator. That would be a great job! I could land a lot of clients by just banging their heads to think! I would love to do that!

posted by isay at 5:18 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors