Wednesday, August 16, 2006
I am a very proud sister


It feels like forever since I saw my family in the Philippines. I miss them all so much!

Anyway, my little sister (shown on the left), who used to be so quiet, is actually doing some modeling stuff back home. And right now, she is a semi-finalist for a local Photo Studio's Search for Miss Photogenic!

She's gone way far from the shy kid that she was. I even feel like I don't know her anymore. When we talk on the phone, she's so in command now. Not just that kid who always listen and never talks. Not that I complain. And I couldn't even be more prouder.

FYI, this is photo is taken from one of her photo shoot sessions.
posted by isay at 6:28 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors