Thursday, August 10, 2006
It's another day...it better be good!
Another day to endure. It is the 10th of August today and I am so excited. My Hawaiian vacation's almost here! Come the 28th and I'll be flying all the way down to the Pacific and enjoy my cruise. Oh my God! After all the waiting and planning! It's almost here!

It's so nice to think about some great times anyway, not just your days at work. Because basically, that's what we, people, have been doing. Not that we particularly like working for assholes of bosses, but we just have to, to survive the American life!

Oh well, you gotta do what you gotta do.
posted by isay at 1:31 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors