Thursday, July 05, 2007
The world...take two!

Last July 1st, I decided to get myself a pair of eyeglasses. Everything's been very blurry and I couldn't take anymore. It's too much. I knew I needed to see the world with new set of eyes if I wanna live life to the fullest.

And boy, I am glad! And dismayed! I am so torn between these two feelings. Now, I can see clearly. It's like being reborn or everything is in HDTV! I never appreciated all these colors we have until after I had my glasses! Isn't that crazy? I've lived 26 years in this earth and I'm just starting to appreciate these little things - how green grasses are, how bright is the sun , how dull my world was before seeing perfectly.

So see, all's good. I'm getting the benefits of having them on. But man, how I hate there weight on the bridge of my nose! They are pain! And I need to constantly clean it so I can see good with any obstructions. So, WTF?

I guess, life naturally sucks, you can't take them all. You gotta get the good with the fucking bad! I was thinking about getting contacts but, that's double painful in the ass. I don't want that. Maybe I'll have lasik eye surgery sometime. I don't know. But for now, I guess, I have to deal with this plastic crap hanging over my nose.

posted by isay at 9:43 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors