Saturday, July 15, 2006
About You, Me and Dupree
I have a headache again. I don't know what's going on but it sucks. Yesterday, I bit my lip the third time, the same exact place, and now, it's swollen. How could it not? All those 3 times that I bit it, I tasted blood. And it wasn't a good taste, either. What a screw up!!!

As I mentioned yesterday, we went to the movies. We went earlier than 4pm as we are cheap bastards, hehehe...just wanna save money. You see, you pay less before 4pm and pay way more after that. Stupid but hey, they're just trying to make a living.

So we watched You, Me and Dupree. Honestly, I didn't like it too much. I was hoping it was a riot. But no. All I could remember doing was half-laughing every after 15 minutes. 15! It's not a comedy in my standards! Owen was funny but yes, he's the only one. Nobody else. And it was very disappointing. Well, because sometimes he wasn't funny, too.

So, I was disappointed but I still like Owen. But you know how it feels when you go to the movies, pay for the tickets, buy popcorns and drinks and then, when you go home, you don;t even wanna talk about the movie. You feel like you were ripped off!!! Which was what I felt. So, think twice before you watch it.

And, The Little Man? Forget it. They said it sucked!
posted by isay at 6:16 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors