Sunday, July 16, 2006
Dealing with puke
You can never believe how a an anticipated good day turns to bad in just a matter of hours.

I slept late last night, with plans of going to the beach early with my husband. It's Sunday, of course! So I was looking forward to it, although we have to stay in the beach not more than 3 hours coz I have to work 5pm-10pm. Anyway, as far as I can remember last night, I was feeling ok, with a slight headache, nothing Advil can't take away.

And then, this morning, I woke up sick. WTF? Where did puking come from? Puking and headache -- bad combo. But as not to disappoint anybody, We pushed through with our plans to go to the beach. And yeah, of course, I didn't feel better! What I needed was a rest at home. So head home early, hoping to feel better and then go to work. I don't wanna miss work! No matter how stupid the sched is, I still got responsibilities. But, as soon as we arrived home, I puked so bad that my husband took everything in his own hands and called my employer saying I'm not working. I feel bad but, what can you do?

Right now, I'm in between writing my blog and puking. Gross? Well, deal with it! Some things in life we have to deal with no matter how gross the matter is.

Well, gotta go. Husband's glaring at me. Supposed to be in bed, resting.
posted by isay at 12:10 PM -
1 Comments:
  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger nessie said…

    Its so true - lately I have been waking up with earth shattering headaches and I dont understnad why.

    Turns out I am clenching my jaw while sleeping. It sounds so stupid but than its usually those little things that have such explosive effects

    Feel better

     
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors