Sunday, August 20, 2006
A Day Started Badly
Yes, and that's today. Sunday, of all the freakin' days! I am supposed to be having fun coz I am off today!

That's why it's creepy sometimes when you are having a great time. You kinda think everything's too good to be true and sure enough, the next thing you know, you are having a shit of a day.

Last night, I went home from work at 10pm. Me and my husband decided to watch Talladega Nights at 12:20AM showing in a very creepy movie theatre. I would love to go to AMC but they only have Snakes showing. I hate horror movies and it's not an option at all. Weird movie theatre but I think I had a great time watching Will Ferrell do his thing. I could tell that Bobby was having a great time, too. It's always great to do things without thinking about work the next day.

But today, when I woke up, Bobby (my hubby) was acting weird. So quiet and not communicative at all. It is exactly this mood of his that I hate so much. It's been a long time since he had this foul mood that I forgot how frustrating it can be. I do not know how to deal with it, that's why. Even now, after 2 years of marriage.

Anyways, I am just gonna do my thing and try to enjoy my day off. I'll be working 4 days straight after today so I just have to get the best out of it. I love my husband, make no mistake. I know this will just pass, as it always does.
posted by isay at 10:36 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors