Tuesday, August 22, 2006
I gotta say...
That John Mark Karr guy is creepy. He's got a nice name (same as my ex-bf's), but he's just too creepy to believe on what he was saying. But then again, who really knows, right? Nobody was there when JonBenet was murdered in her own house. Not even the parents...on a Christmas holidays at that. What I think is that, at this point, this guy is lying. For whatever reasons...obssession, or he's just a pervert.

All I know is that I am deeply touched by the videos, photos of JonBenet, her smile and charisma. Not an obssession...I just feel so sad that a life of an innocent child was taken away by somebody who's got a twisted mind and too coward to show up and face the consequences. It's been a decade of waiting. It's such a shame.

This goes out to the parents --- I can still see kids get lost in a store. Kids crying coz they couldn't find their parents. Please, look after your kids! They are your responsibility. Everytime I see missing kids on posters or in the news, I cannot help but be sad and mad. We know a lot of perverts are on the loose but some parents still don't get it! They still let their kids ride a bike or walk alone. We have to help each other on this. And it definitely starts with the parents.
posted by isay at 1:50 AM -
1 Comments:
  • At 9:31 AM, Blogger [insert name here] said…

    dude..that is so true.parents should keep a closer eye on their kin.and children need to listen to what their patents tell them, so some pervy old dude doesnt get them, you know? i feel for her family...

     
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors