Thursday, August 24, 2006
Justin Timberlake is a piece of shit!
Sorry, I just have to say it! I once was a fan, not a hardcore, but a fan who admired his music and his talent. And he was lovey-dovey to Britney Spears. They were cute as a couple.

But when they broke up, well, I was still a fan. And then he threw cheap shots at the poor little girl Britney Spears, making a music video of her cheating on him, whatever...I was like, WTF? He was so adamant about their relationship's privacy and when they broke up, he was opening his mouth and saying embarrassing things a real man shouldn't. Well, I would say good for Britney Spears! God spared her a dick of a boy.

That album he was releasing at the time of their breakup sold million of dollars. Made him rich, made him able to hang out with an older actress, who seems to not get enough of toy boys. Anyway, after that album's success, he kept his mouth shut and for a few years, he was out of the limelight.

Now, he's back again. Another album. Another cheap shota at Britney Spears or Taylor Hicks. I think, that's the best way to go, ha? Throwing shit at famous people to share their success. He was quoted saying he loved Britney, whatever, and then he said as a writer, it would be very hard not to say shit about her.

Stop it, man! I thought you grew up already, with an old lady Cameron beside you, what happened? Since you went solo, you've been using people to sell your stuff. A true artist uses his music to sell itself. For once in your life, keep your mouth shut and let your music do its job. This new single that you got, I admit it sucks, well, that's yours, so just stick with it.

Now, I wasn't supposed to talk about this crap of a person but he got me so pissed off I just have to. I hope his album won't sell as much as he expected. Then, he will think next time about his actions.
posted by isay at 6:43 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At 9:37 AM, Blogger [insert name here] said…

    LMAO, yes,its is truly a gift to be sexy,isnt it?
    at first, scrying was frustrating and difficult for me (in some ways,) so sometimes it takes a lot of work.it involves channeling your own chakra, so i think that anyone can do it if they try :D

     
  • At 11:05 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    I totally agree! he needs to shut up!

     
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors