Wednesday, August 23, 2006
Regrets, regrets, regrets....
Today, I am going to work at 7am. Originally, I was scheduled to come in at 11am but I wanna leave home early for some errands so I switched with Anita (co-worker), which seemed to be very reluctant, but she agreed anyway. I gues I have a good way of persuasion, hehehe...

Anyway, I am regretting it. To hell with the errands! My left leg hurts and I am having my period! I am absolutely aching all over the place and all I wanna do right now, (4:50am EST), is just lay down and go back to sleep or whatever, not go to work THAT early. But, there's nothing I can do. All I have to do is think how great it would be to go home at 4pm! And I guess, it is great...oh well!

BTW, I am glad that my period is here! That means I won't be carrying sanitary pads to Hawaii!!! I would hate it too, if I can't wear my new bikinis. I specifically exerted a lot of effort and time finding them at a very cheap price.

YOOOHHHOOOOOO!!! Now, that's a relief!
posted by isay at 1:48 AM -
2 Comments:
  • At 3:09 PM, Blogger [insert name here] said…

    Ah, yes..to have your period before vacation is truly a gift.now, bad things won't happen when you get into the water...like attracting sharks.that would not be good or fun, actually.

     
  • At 4:52 PM, Blogger isay said…

    hahaha...you got that right there!

     
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors