Saturday, August 26, 2006
This is it!
My last day at work before our Hawaiin Cruise! Yippeeee!!!

It better be busy at work or I will be really pissed. I am kicking wih excitement! There are so many things to pack, so many things to do so everything will be perfect berfore we live. And I heard that there's a hurricane coming so I have to think of that shit, too. We have to put up our tables and chairs in the patios just in case it'll come straight through Florida (where we're at). As my husband said, as long as we paid our Homeowners Insurance, there's nothing to worry about.

The birds are gonna be taking care of. Stuff (cockatiel) will HOME ALONE, since he is very independen. Rio (annoying macaw) has to go to SUMMER CAMP, hehehe. I bet when he comes home, he'll be all quiet and behaved.

Oh well, better start going. Have to work 9-6 today. In normal days, I am ecstatic to have that schedule. But since there's nothing normal lately, it sucks. It's better not to work at all. But, hey, you gotta do what you gotta do. Right, SAM?
posted by isay at 5:40 AM -
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors