Thursday, August 31, 2006
Live from Maui, Hawaii
Yoohhooo! I am in Maui, Hawaii as we speak, and will probably be here for at least another 10 hours. For all of you who don't know and don't care, Bob and I are in our fourth day aboard Pride of Hawaii Cruiseship. And since we are in a ship, you can say we are not really in Maui per se, we are just parked or in this case, docked in a pier. Please laugh, I just wanna share my good mood today.

Today, though, we will be going to kayak and snorkel. We already did volcano tours as well as spending a day at Kanapali beach. To be honest, both excursions had been very disappointing. That's why I am looking forward to today's activities.

Well, I will update you more as we go along. The only thing that sucks here is that you have to pay $55 for 100 minutes of internet use. But, hey, it's in the ship. Expensive still


Okay, mahalo for now!!! Mwahh!!!
posted by isay at 11:05 AM -
1 Comments:
Post a Comment
*My SanityRium*
Name: isay
Home: Somewhere, Fl, United States
About Me: Trying to get online therapy for my deepest thoughts and emotions on certain issues that affect my life, as well as the society. But generally, yeah, I am a good and a beautiful person, hehehe...
See my profile...

Previous Post
Archives
Links
Blogroll Me!

Add to Technorati Favorites
Credits


Brushes by Gvalkyrie

Visitors